Mine flameproof dry-type transformers are used in places where there is a danger of explosion in mines. The main structural feature of this multi-system dry-type transformer is that all the joint surfaces of the casing are made according to the requirements of explosion-proof, and can withstand the internal pressure of 0.8 MPa.
Scope of application:
1. In the case of emergency rescue and power supply caused by sudden natural disasters or equipment accidents, if the system has no spare capacity, it can replace the conventional substation in whole or in part, and quickly put into power supply.
2. In the power supply of the mining area, the use of mobile substations can meet the large-capacity and high-voltage power supply requirements of heavy-duty mechanized coal mining units, and can be advanced together with the mining face, which can better solve the problem of excessive voltage drop or insufficient short-circuit protection sensitivity. question.
3. When the power demand grows rapidly, the power supply distance is relatively long, beyond the pre-planned power construction, and it is difficult to establish a permanent substation, it will be put into operation as a temporary substation to ease the situation of tight power supply, such as coal mining expansion projects.
4. The construction of a permanent substation in a certain area is suspended due to lack of funds or other reasons, and will be put into operation as a temporary substation.
5. Mine mobile substations are not only used as underground power supply equipment in coal mines, but can also be extended to ground power supply systems, which can be used in wells and underground to further improve the comprehensive utilization rate of equipment; Reduce operating costs.